Saturday, August 2, 2008

Passion Manila

More than a year ago I joined a community called SFC (Singles for Christ). Probably the point in my life when everything changed for me. I just wanted to share to you my new found life.
Last night I attended Passion World Tour 2008 Manila held at Philsports Arena formerly ULTRA. Louie, the worship leader, talked and shared about this girl named Ashley from Florida I think. Hearing about her story made me realize I was once like her. Louie read from her journal how she was on her senior year in college, her life before knowing Jesus. Then she met Grace who changed her life. Ashley found God, she fully embraced the faith, feeling all the love and blessing. Sadly Ashley's life was cut short, she died in a car accident. It was only 3 months since her transformation, but I guess it was the best 3 months of her life. It was her experience that prompted me to share my experience from now on. To share my realization of who He is and how he loves us. Last night was amazing and was so awesome that I really felt the presence of God all around us. There was moment last night where I really felt so filled with the spirit, it was when the crowd started singing "How great is Our God". Louie and Chris, the song writer, was so surprised that they didn't believe what was going on. Everybody stood up and just started singing their hearts out. Chris even sang the song in "Tagalog". Well that was the best part of the evening's event. Thanks to the whole passion team for the experience and to my brothers & sisters in SFC who were there with me. Indeed Our God is Great!

No comments: